52 stores nationwide. 50% off food for emergency services
Our NHS and Emergency Services are working exceptionally hard, round the clock to keep our country safe during the Coronavirus outbreak, which is why we want to reward them.
...until further notice, we are offering a 50% discount on food 7 days a week for all Blue Light Card and Defence Discount Services Card holders who have linked their card to their Turtle Bay App.
This offer applies when you dine in only. We cannot apply the discount when ordering through any of our delivery partners.Not a card holder yet?
It's super simple to get one. You will need to register for the relevant card and also register an account on the Turtle Bay App.Then follow the below process:
- Login to your Blue Light or Defence Services account
- Search for 'Turtle Bay'
- Generate a 'vault code'
- Open the Turtle Bay App
- Select ‘Promo Code’ on the homepage - enter your vault code here once only.
- When you visit us, generate an ‘ID code' from your Turtle Bay App & give this to your server before you get your bill
- You discount will be automatically applied
(above information copied from turtlebay.co.uk/news/50-off-food-for-emergency-services)EDIT: After phoning 2 Turtle Bay stores they have confirmed you are able to place an order via phone and pick it up from the store to takeaway (instead of eating-in) - obviously you must still have a Blue Light card and the app with the generated code and show it when collecting
- Only valid with the Turtle Bay App - we cannot accept physical cards unfortunately.
- Discount is 7 days a week until further notice
- We are offering 50% off Food when you dine in as a special discount until further notice
- We cannot apply this discount to orders through any of our third party delivery partners.
- We have removed the usual maximum discount amount until further notice
- Only one App can be used per person
- Discount rate is subject to change
- A new code needs to be generated after 365 days.