66 stores nationwide offering this discount for all NHS workers and Emergency Service Personnel.Information:(from yosushi.com/off…unt)
Not all heroes wear capes
- At YO! we are extremely grateful to all of the NHS workers who are working tirelessly & selflessly during this critical time. To say thanks, we are increasing our Blue Light Card discount to 50% on all food including takeaway orders.
If you're a member of the emergency services or the NHS, we want to show you some YO! love by giving you discount off food in our restaurants.
Get a code from the Blue Light Card website or app. Then eat at one of our restaurants, show us the code and your card when you pay your bill and get your discount. That's it.the small print:
- Your 50% off is for food you eat in a YO! restaurant and for a limited time only it will be valid on takeaway too. You can't use it for drinks or to buy YO! gift cards.
- For a limited time only, your discount will be valid every day of the week.
- You can use your discount at all UK YO! restaurants except Heathrow T2, T3 and YO! Kitchen White City.
- You can only use one code per transaction.
- If your bill is more than £100, then you won't be able to use the discount.
- You can't give your offer code to anyone else. There isn't a cash alternative, and you can't use it with any other offer or promotion.
- What the manager says goes - so if they say you can't have the discount, then you can't have the discount. (Sorry.)
- We can remove or change this offer any time we want to. We'll try not to let the power go to our heads.