50% off Nando's 7th June to 9th June, based on two people eating in. The requirement is that one guest needs to be 65+, so treat your nan etc. Get your 50% code from the site now, emailed straight away. Maximum of 50% off per customer’s receipt, up to the value of £20 in total for the transaction.Store Locator
Nango's Promotion Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is for customers visiting with a guest aged 65+ that are residents of the United Kingdom.
2. Promotion Period: Between 11:00 BST on the 7th June and 23:00 BST on the 9th June 2021, Monday – Wednesday only.
3. Eligibility: The promotion is only for those individuals who bring a guest aged 65+, with a valid code that would have been received via Nando’s when registered via Nando’s platform.
If your guest is under the age of 65, you are not eligible for this offer and will be refused. ID will need to be shown by your guest on request in the restaurant to redeem the offer.
4. To receive this code you must have a valid email address to register & receive a code to redeem in restaurant. If you have not received your code after registering, please check your junk mail.
5. The code is only valid for Eat-In. Excluding Delivery, Collect or Walk-Takeaway.
6. This code is only valid in restaurants that are currently open across the UK within the Promotion Period. Please see list of all restaurants currently open: (Insert link)
7. Maximum of 50% off per customer’s receipt, up to the value of £20 in total for the transaction.
8. This one-use code is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation.
9. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount.
10. Customers are only entitled to register and use one code during the Promotional Period.
11. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter (including due to COVID-19), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or amend these Terms and Conditions.
12. If the Promoter fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, it will be responsible for loss or damage participants suffer that is a foreseeable result of the Promoter’s breach of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
13. Bulk participation from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete participation which does not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be eligible to claim the 50% discount.
14. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter (including as a result of COVID-19) and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
16. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
17. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
18. The Promotion and these Terms & Conditions are governed by English law.
19. You can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Promotion and these Terms & Conditions in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Promotion and these Terms & Conditions in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Promotion and these Terms & Conditions in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
20. The Promoter is Nando’s Chickenland Limited, with its registered address at St Marys House, 42 Vicarage Crescent, London, SW11 3LD, company number 02580031, and VAT registration number GB 662 8275 13.
21. For any questions regarding the Promotion, contact here