5kg Shahi Long Grain Basmati Rice £4 @ asda (eqv. to 80p / kg)
304°Expired

5kg Shahi Long Grain Basmati Rice £4 @ asda (eqv. to 80p / kg)

6
Found 29th MarEdited by:"batista"
The royal rice. The finest matured grains from Punjab
Finest Long Grain Rice (70%) , Basmati Rice .(as per description on asda website), 30% must be basmati
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
if its 70% rice.... what is the rest?
hashman1 h, 5 m ago

if its 70% rice.... what is the rest?


Plastic lol
hashman1 h, 11 m ago

if its 70% rice.... what is the rest?



NaeemKhan-8a2d2.606175 m ago

Plastic lol


think a lot of these rice now say long grain basmati rice , presumably this is 70% long grain the other 30% basmati

there's nothing wrong with long grain rice , can't complain at 80p per kg
Nice rice, but huge packet (I realise this should be obvious....) I bought it by mistake on an online shop and it's taken months to plough through it!
sandrabear2 h, 49 m ago

https://groceries.asda.com/product/rice/salaam-basmati-rice/910000819507This one is £5 and is 100% basmati


point to the packaging, also says long grain on there
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text