eBay selling offer of 70% off eBay Final Value Fees 14-17 Jan (+30p handling charge) - up to 100 listings. Selected accounts, activate the link for the promo to start on Friday if eligible.
Terms & Conditions Specific information about this Promotion
What's it all about?
- Get 70% off variable percentage final value fees ("FVF") per listing in final value fees if the item sells and pay no insertion fee.
- A fixed order level fee of 30p and other fees, including any International fees, still apply.
- Promotion is valid for up to 100 listings on eBay.
- Listings must start during the promotional period.
- Listings can be auction-style or fixed price format.
- The promotion start and end dates are included in the email we send to invited sellers.
- Items must sell within the first listing period.
Sounds good, where do I find the promotion and how do I sign up?
You can take part in the promotion on eBay.co.uk. Eligible sellers will receive an email with the RSVP link to the offer. You must opt in to the promotion by clicking on this link before any of your 100 listings start.Anything else I need to know?
eBay charge an FVF when your item(s) sell(s). The FVF charged per order consists of: (i) a variable portion (“Variable Portion FVF”) which is calculated as a percentage of the Total Sale Amount; and (ii) a fixed portion (“Fixed Portion FVF”) for example 30p. The Total Sale Amount means the amount the buyer pays for an order, including the item price, postage, taxes and any other applicable fees.
The FVF Discount in this promotion applies to the Variable Portion FVF (net of any other discounts) in respect of the eligible items’ Total Sale Amounts. For example, if you would have been charged 12.80% on the Total Sales Amount, the 70% FVF discount will reduce this to 2.56%. The Fixed Portion FVF (e.g. 30p) will not be discounted. Therefore, the fixed charge of 30p per order will still apply.
You won't pay an insertion fee for each of the 100 listings. Listing upgrade fees will still apply and will be charged according to the eBay fees policy.
You may also be subject to International fees (https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/fees-private-sellers?id=4822#section8)
The number of listings eligible under this promotion may be less where seller restrictions apply. Click here (https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/listings/selling-limits?id=4107)
to learn more about selling allowances.Who can take part?
- This Promotion is open to all registered Private Sellers who (a) have been invited to take part, (b) are registered to managed payments, and (c) have actively opted in (“Eligible Sellers”). If you have not registered for managed payments you will be prompted to update your details after you opt-in to the Promotion.
- Participation is linked to the seller's account and is not transferable.
- Eligible Sellers’ accounts must meet eBay minimum seller performance standards.
- Please sign in to My eBay and view your seller standards dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards. The seller standards dashboard is available to all sellers here (https://sellerstandards.ebay.co.uk/dashboard).
- If you registered after 15 March 2011 or haven't listed any items for a while, you may have a listing allowance of 10 items per month or of £650 per month, whichever is reached first. You may be able to increase this allowance by providing additional verification.
- An eligible item previously scheduled to go live during the promotional period will qualify for the promotion only if you have opted in to the promotion before the listing starts.
- If an item that is eligible for the promotion had previously closed without a successful sale and is re-listed during the promotion period, it will form a part of the 100 listings limit of the promotion.
- You will not receive a refund of your original insertion fee if the item sells.
- Listings do not have to successfully sell during the promotional period to be eligible.
- If an item qualifies for the promotion and when the item sells, the invoice will indicate the fee including the discount. Please note: if the item does not sell the first time and if you relist it after the promotional period or if it is automatically relisted during the promotional period, standard final value fees will be charged according to the eBay fees policy when the relisted item sells.
- Items that are automatically relisted through the Automatic relist function or the Good 'Till Cancelled function will be charged.
- Only single quantity listings are eligible.
- For items listed in 2 or more categories, only the insertion fee for the first category is included. Standard insertion fees will be charged for listing the same item for each additional category, according to the eBay fees policy.
- Free listings in this promotion do not count towards your monthly 1000 free listings.
- Your first listing period may vary and is dependent on the listing format you choose (e.g. – auction-style vs buy-it-now), the duration of the listing you choose and the listing experience you use. The first listing period will be considered to have been ended when the listing you create first renews or relists.
Restrictions & exclusionsThe following are excluded from the promotion:
- Business sellers
- Sellers who have been invited to participate, but have not actively opted in to the promotion via the RSVP link shown in the marketing communication.
- Invited Sellers who have not registered for managed payments after opt-in and before listing their first item.
- Any attempt to manipulate this promotion, or past promotions will lead to automatic exclusion from participation.
- eBay reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel the promotion at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which, in eBay's opinion, make it necessary for it to do so. eBay reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions for certain parts of this promotion.
- eBay also reserves the right to exclude users on the basis that their seller accounts have fallen below the minimum required seller performance standards. Sellers should confirm eligibility by checking their account status on My eBay.
- The decision of eBay regarding any aspect of this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.