As before, a better deal (although never as good as the £1 FVF) than recent ones.
Likely to be selected accounts although all of mine had it.
eBay charge an FVF when your item(s) sell(s). The FVF charged per order consists of: (i) a variable portion (“Variable Portion FVF”) which is calculated as a percentage of the Total Sale Amount; and (ii) a fixed portion (“Fixed Portion FVF”) for example 30p. The Total Sale Amount means the amount the buyer pays for an order, including the item price, postage, taxes and any other applicable fees.
The FVF Discount in this promotion applies to the Variable Portion FVF (net of any other discounts) in respect of the eligible items’ Total Sale Amounts. For example, if you would have been charged 12.80% on the Total Sales Amount, the 80% FVF discount will reduce this to 2.56%. The Fixed Portion FVF (e.g. 30p) will not be discounted. Therefore, the fixed charge of 30p per order will still apply.
You won't pay an insertion fee for each of the 100 listings. Listing upgrade fees will still apply and will be charged according to the eBay fees policy.
You may also be subject to International fees
The number of listings eligible under this promotion may be less where seller restrictions apply. Click here
to learn more about selling allowances.
Who can take part?
- This promotion is open to all registered private sellers who have been invited to take part and have actively opted in. Participation is linked to the seller's account and is not transferable.
- Sellers must be registered for managed payments.
- Only sellers whose accounts meet eBay minimum seller performance standards are eligible.
- Please sign in to My eBay and view your seller standards dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards. The seller standards dashboard is available to all sellers here.
- If you registered after 15 March 2011 or haven't listed any items for a while, you may have a listing allowance of 10 items per month or of £650 per month, whichever is reached first. You may be able to increase this allowance by providing additional verification.
- An eligible item previously scheduled to go live during the promotional period will qualify for the promotion only if you have opted in to the promotion before the listing starts.
- If an item that is eligible for the promotion had previously closed without a successful sale and is re-listed during the promotion period, it will form a part of the 100 listings limit of the promotion.
- You will not receive a refund of your original insertion fee if the item sells.
- Listings do not have to successfully sell during the promotional period to be eligible.
- If an item qualifies for the promotion and when the item sells, the invoice will indicate the fee including the discount. Please note: if the item does not sell the first time and if you relist it after the promotional period or if it is automatically relisted during the promotional period, standard final value fees will be charged according to the eBay fees policy when the relisted item sells.
- Items that are automatically relisted through the Automatic relist function or the Good 'Till Cancelled function will be charged.
- Only single quantity listings are eligible.
- For items listed in 2 or more categories, only the insertion fee for the first category is included. Standard insertion fees will be charged for listing the same item for each additional category, according to the eBay fees policy.
- Free listings in this promotion do not count towards your monthly 1000 free listings.
- Your first listing period may vary and is dependent on the listing format you choose (e.g. – auction-style vs buy-it-now), the duration of the listing you choose and the listing experience you use. The first listing period will be considered to have been ended when the listing you create first renews or relists.