Posted 16th Jul
- SATA 6Gb/s Interface
- 2.5 Form Factor
- Up to 550MB/s Read, 500MB/s Write
- 4K IOPS Read: 80000
- 4K IOPS Write: 80000
- 3 Year Warranty
- High speed, new generation 3D NAND technology
- Bigger capacity, better performance, improved reliability
- Up to 560 MB/s read, 520 MB/s write (256 GB/ 512 GB/1 TB models)
- Intelligent and dynamic SLC Cache prevents speed drops in big file transfers
- Free ADATA SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility: easy OS and content move from HDD to SSD
- DEVSLP (Device Sleep) mode boosts energy efficiency and power savings
Fast Speed, Bigger Capacity, Long Endurance
The SU800 solid state drive lives up to its Ultimate name with advanced 3D NAND Flash that provides higher storage density, efficiency, and reliability than traditional 2D NAND. The 3D NAND technology used on the SU800 breaks through limits of density, allowing for flexible capacities from 128 GB to 1 TB. Intelligent SLC caching and DRAM cache buffer boost read and write performance up to 560 MB/s and 520 MB/s (256 GB/512 GB/1 TB models).
Stable, Durable, and Power Efficient
Featuring LDPC ECC, high TBW (total bytes written), and DEVSLP (Device Sleep), the Ultimate SU800 instantly upgrades notebook and desktop PCs with superior stability, durability, and power efficiency. To ensure better user experiences, ADATA offers in house-developed SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility software for free, so you enjoy easy data management and migration. Craving for an SSD? Make it future-proof and upgrade to the SU800.
New generation 3D NAND Flash
Implementing advanced 3D NAND Flash, the Ultimate SU800 breaks through density limitations, allowing for bigger storage capacity, higher efficiency, and rugged reliability with better cost-performance ratios than ever. The SU800 offers size choices, ranging from 128 GB to 1 TB. You get more options for different needs, whether for an OS boot drive or a mass storage drive. The Ultimate SU800 reaches fast read/write speeds of 560MB/s and 520MB/s to accelerate your PC.
- Capacity: 1TB
- Form Factor: 2.5"
- NAND Flash: 3D TLC
- Controller: SMI
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 100.45 x 69.85 x 7mm
- Weight: 47.5g
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
- Sequential R/W performance (max): Up to 560/520MB/s
- *Actual performance may vary due to available SSD capacity, system hardware and software components, and other factors
- Operating temperature: 0°C-70°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C-85°C
- Shock resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
- MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
- Warranty: 3 years