Posted 6th Jan
- Exceptional comfort and superior sound - a timeless design for critical listening
- 30mm XXL transducers with patented Varimotion diaphragms for incredible audio fidelity
- Semi-open circumaural earcups deliver a powerful low-end with crisp, clear highs
- Self-adjusting headband and soft cushioned ear pads for exceptional comfort
- High-performance design with a robust construction for long-term reliability
- 3.5mm stereo mini-jack cable connector complete with 1/4'' adapter
The AKG K240 Studio over-ear, semi-open headphones are designed for professional applications such as mixing, mastering and playback. Their advanced 30 mm XXL transducers with patented Varimotion diaphragms deliver a wide dynamic range, increased sensitivity and high sound levels, while their semi-open design provides a solid bass range and extremely clear highs. With impressive accuracy, musicians, producers and engineers rely on the AKG K240 Studio to clearly hear mixing details, which has made these headphones a standard in recording settings. In addition to great sound quality, the headphones are extremely durable and comfortable. Not only built to withstand the demands of countless hours in the studio, their self-adjusting headband provides an ideal fit and their over-ear pads nicely envelop the ears. The AKG K240 Studio headphones also feature a professional mini XLR connector and come with a 3 meter cable and convertible jack plug for connecting portable equipment easily. Altogether, from performance and ease of use to comfort and reliability, the AKG K240 Studio is a powerful tool for production environments.
What's in the box?
- 1 x K240 Studio Headphones
- 1 x 3 m cable with stereo 3.5 mm (1/8") connector
- 1 x 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter
More specs from Harman here > hu.harmanaudio.com/pro…tml