Posted 16th Jul
3 Camels says the price is usually around £150, so it's a decent saving. I've just ordered one.
- TRU-Infrared Cooking System - cooks food evenly, with less flare-ups to give up to 50% juicier food and uses up to 30% less gas.
- Stainless Steel Burner - strong, durable burners that are built to last.
- Electronic Igniter - lights up your grill at the push of a button.
- Stainless Steel Cooking Grate - high quality and easy to clean.
- Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge - monitor the inside temperature of your grill.
- Portable Propane Cylinder - powered by a portable 16.4 ounce disposable liquid propane cylinder (sold separately).
- 2 Years Warranty - all parts including the burners.