Posted 30th Nov 2019
- Single-monitor stand made of lightweight yet sturdy aluminum; arm holds up to 22 pounds (check user manual for necessary adjustments)
- Accommodates displays up to 76 cm; VESA compatible 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Height adjustable (18.5 cm range); tiltable (85 degrees up and 15 degrees down); 180-degree side-to-side panning; rotates for portrait to landscape viewing
- 2 desk-mounting options: clamp or grommet; removable arm sections (for fitting in tight spaces)
- Cable management system keeps things tidy
AmazonBasics Single-Monitor Stand with Modular Arm MountPosition your computer display right where you want it with this AmazonBasics single-monitor stand. The arm easily adjusts as needed to ensure comfortable viewing of your monitor, which can help reduce shoulder, neck, and eye strain. By raising a monitor up off the desktop, it also reduces unnecessary clutter and increases valuable surface space. The modular single-monitor arm mount provides improved ergonomics and space-saving convenience—its arm sections can even be removed to adapt to tight spaces.
2 Desk Mounting OptionsThe AmazonBasics monitor stand securely attaches to the edge of a desk or table in one of two ways. Use the clamp (fits a 20-120mm thick edge) or the grommet (fits a 25-70mm thick edge).
Works with Most MonitorsThe dual-monitor stand accommodates displays measuring up to 76 cm, and it’s VESA compatible (75x75mm and 100x100mm). Each arm mount offers a load capacity of up to 10 kg. Note: To help ensure the monitor arms hold the weight, please check the user manual and make necessary adjustments as needed.
Smooth-Flowing MotionThe dual-monitor stand offers an exceptional range of flexible motion. Easily adjust the height up and down on two vertical posts (18.5 cm range), tilt the monitors (85 degrees up and 15 degrees down), pan side to side (180 degrees), or rotate the monitors from portrait to landscape mode. Positioning the monitors requires nothing more than a light touch for up, down, forward, and back. When not in use, simply push the display out of the way.
Aluminum Construction with Cable Management SystemMade of lightweight yet sturdy aluminum, the monitor stand provides smooth, reliable performance. It comes with a cable-management system, which keeps monitor cables tucked neatly away.