Amex has a new offer on Business Platinum cards
Oddly I cant find a list of businesses participating which implies either all the businesses or a large number of businesses may be eligible for this.There does not appear to be any restriction on where you spend the £1,000. The only rule is that you must spend the £1,000 in one transaction.
OFFER DETAILS Save to Card to get a £150 statement credit on a transaction of £1,000+ in store(s) or online by 30/4/2021. Valid once per Card. Terms, locations, payment restrictions and future communications about this offer will apply.
- Please dine/shop responsibly by adhering to the current government guidelines.
- Offer only valid at merchant locations which are currently open and trading. Please reach out to the business directly for more information.
- American Express does not condone travelling to countries or local regions against current government guidance.
- Please check the latest government advice before booking travel and departing on any trip, as this may affect the travel insurance cover provided with your card account (if held).
- If the government advises against all but essential travel, you will not be eligible for any applicable medical or health coverage in your insurance policy if you do choose to travel against this advice. In this event you may be eligible to claim for non-recoverable pre-paid or pre-booked travel costs subject to terms and conditions of your insurance policy.
- Offer valid at UK locations only.
- Spend must be billed to your Card account by 30/4/2021, to be eligible for this offer. If Backing Businesses Offer does not charge your Card during this period, e.g. because of a delay in dispatching your goods, you may not be eligible for this offer.
- By enrolling into this offer you agree to American Express sending you a communication confirming enrolment, redemption and an expiry reminder of this offer.
- Available in-store and online.
- Offer only applies to spend settled in Great British Pound (GBP) on the Card to which the offer is saved, including an American Express Card loaded into a mobile payment wallet.
- Offer does not apply to spend on other Cards you might hold and is not valid for transactions made using Payment Aggregators.
- An awarded credit may be reversed if a qualifying transaction is refunded or cancelled. Any misuse, as reasonably determined by us, relating to your redemption of Amex Offers may result in an awarded credit being reversed, and ineligibility from future Amex Offers and other promotions. This reversal may take place up to a maximum of 180 days after the offer campaign end date. Please note that if an awarded credit is reversed after you have paid your bill you may be returned to a negative balance.
- Credit should appear on your billing statement within 5 days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from 30/4/2021.
- For full Offer Terms and more details about statement credits click here.
- By saving the offer to your Card, you agree to the Offer Terms.