Posted 15th Jul
Save to Card to get a £100 statement credit on eligible spend of £400+ online at Microsoft by 15/9/2019. Valid once per Card for the first 10,000 Cardmembers to save. Terms, location & payment restrictions apply.
- Offer only valid for orders delivered to the UK.
- Spend must be billed to your Card account by 15/9/2019, to be eligible for this offer. If Microsoft does not charge your Card during this period, e.g. because of a delay in dispatching your goods, you may not be eligible for this offer.
- Available online at microsoft.com/en-gb.
- Only one credit per UK Card.
- Offer only applies to spend made in Great British Pound (GBP) on the Card to which the offer is saved, including an American Express Card loaded into a mobile payment wallet.
- Offer does not apply to spend on other Cards you might hold and is not valid for transactions made using Payment Aggregators.
- An awarded credit may be reversed if a qualifying transaction is refunded or cancelled. Any misuse, as reasonably determined by us, relating to your redemption of Amex Offers may result in an awarded credit being reversed, and ineligibility from future Amex Offers and other promotions. This reversal may take place up to a maximum of 180 days after the offer campaign end date. Please note that if an awarded credit is reversed after you have paid your bill you may be returned to a negative balance.
- Credit should appear on your billing statement within 5 days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from 15/9/2019.
- For full Offer Terms and more details about statement credits click here.
- By saving the offer to your Card, you agree to the Offer Terms.