WIN AIRPODS PRO Introducing Daily Picks - our in app replacement for WhatsApp deal alerts!
Posted 7th Nov
Decent price for a small PD charger - yes there's cheaper brands but I always stick to Anker as I find their products really decent and their customer service second to none. Not quite the cheapest it's been (it was a pound cheaper) but if you need one now I suspect this is a cheap as you will find until Black Friday kicks in.
- Portable Power: PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is one of our slimmest PD power banks yet, with enough capacity to provide more than two charges for iPhone XS or Google Pixel, and almost one full charge for an 11'' iPad Pro.
- Triple Charging Modes: 18W Power Delivery USB-C port, PowerIQ-enabled USB-A port, and trickle-charging mode for low-power devices. Use the dual USB ports to charge two devices simultaneously.
- Rapid Recharge: Power up your PowerCore in just 3.5 hours with a USB-C Power Delivery wall charger (not included). Recharging via USB-A charger and cable (not included) will take approximately 9 hours.
- Quality Throughout: With a sleek matte exterior and cool-blue LED light-wheel to display battery level, PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is premium both inside and out.
- What You Get: PowerCore Slim 10000 PD portable charger, USB-C cable (Micro USB cable, USB-A to C cable and Lightning cable not included), travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.