Found 18th Apr
- A nice camera from Anker. Not bad for the price and good for supplementing evidence for insurance fraud.
- TOTAL NIGHT-VISION: NightHawk technology and WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) video system deliver completely balanced images and footage. Clearly capture speeding license plates-day or night.
- RICH, CLEAR VIDEO: Advanced Sony Exmor IMX323 sensor and Ambera A12 chipset combine to capture every drive in brilliant, 1080p detail.
- SEE THE WHOLE ROAD: Equipped with an f2.0 wide-angle aperture lens, comprised of 5 lens elements, to capture 4 lanes of traffic and record more than just the car in front.
- EXTREME TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE: Designed with a steel frame to disperse heat away from internal circuits. When plugged in: Operates in -4℉-158℉. Using battery power (for the parking monitor): Operates in 32℉-158℉.
- WHAT YOU GET: Roav DashCam C2, Trim Removal Tool, 2-Port USB Car Charger, Suction and 3M Sticker Mounts, User Manual, Happy Card, our 12-month product replacement warranty and friendly customer service.Note: Operation requires a microSD card (not included). 32GB Samsung or SanDisk class 10 SD card recommended.