Posted 19th FebEdited by:"MrSwitch"
Gonna be honest, I had $6.41 In credit and just paid £5.29 for this, however, I thought at a shade over a tenner, was still a decent current price
- The Anker Advantage: Enjoyed by over 50 million happy users worldwide, our leading technology will change the way you charge.
- The Need for Speed: With a high-efficiency chipset providing 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy, and a 7. 5W charging mode to charge iPhones 10% faster than other brands, PowerWave is bridging the gap between wireless and wired charging speeds.
- Led indicator: The LED indicator lets you know the charging status. If the indicator is flashing blue, check to make sure that there are no objects between your phone and the charging surface. If the indicator is flashing Green, make sure you are using a 5V/2a or above adapter, or try a different adapter and cable.
- Case friendly: Don't fumble with your phone case. Power Wave transmits charging power directly through protective cases. Rubber/plastic/TPU cases under 5 mm thickness only. Magnetic and metal attachments or cards will prevent charging.
- What you get: PowerWave pad, 4 ft Micro USB cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month , and friendly customer service.