Customer reviews: 4.6 out of 5 stars12 ratings. Paperback is £7.65.
Stop anxiety from dictating your life: master simple techniques for keeping it in check, no matter what its cause. Anxiety is the most common mental health issue in the USA, affecting an estimated 40 million adults.
Despite its prevalence, only a third of those affected by it seek treatment, often hoping it will go away on its own.
Anxiety doesn’t go away on its own, but that doesn’t mean you necessarily need to seek treatment.
In many cases, it’s possible to get control over your anxiety
without professional help: it won’t go away on its own, but you can learn the tools to keep it in check -- and they’re skills that anyone can master.
The thing about anxiety is that it follows patterns: its causes and presentations may vary from person to person, but the physical and psychological effects are similar. This means that once you learn your triggers, you can apply certain techniques to reverse your symptoms.
- Does your anxiety ever stop you from doing things you wish you could do?
- Does the idea of meeting new people or speaking in public make you queasy?
- Are you plagued by worry about the future or regret about the past?
- Do you sometimes have trouble sleeping because you can’t quiet your mind?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, it’s a sign that your anxiety has taken control.
It’s time to take that control back. And it’s easier than you might imagine.
In Anxiety Curse, you’ll find easy, manageable techniques
to stay on top of your anxiety. You’ll discover:
- The essential facts of anxiety -- what it is and how to spot it
- The long-term physiological and psychological effects of anxiety if left unmanaged
- A clear guide to identifying your anxiety triggers, and what you can do about them
- 5 proven techniques for managing your anxiety that anyone can easily master
- Anxiety management tips and tricks that you can use in any place, at any time, and in any situation
- How to build a strong foundation to protect against future bouts of anxiety
- The most effective therapy options available -- and when you should consider them
- 3 everyday details you should never neglect if you want to protect your mental health
- Top tips for recognizing, preventing, and overcoming anxiety relapse
And much more.
If anxiety has become a regular part of your life, you already know you’re not alone.
But you don’t have to ‘just live with it.’
If you had a headache, you wouldn’t think twice about rehydrating or reaching for a painkiller: learn the strategies to keep your anxiety under control too.
There’s no shame in having anxiety, but it doesn’t have to dictate your life.
Empower yourself to take back control: learn exactly how you can keep it in its box.
- File size:3295 KB
- Simultaneous device usage:Unlimited
- Screen Reader:Supported
- Enhanced typesetting:Enabled
- X-Ray:Not Enabled
- Word Wise:Enabled
- Print length:126 pages
Customer reviews: 4.6 out of 5 stars