This is back down to £11 per bottle, and it really it a great refreshing drink mixed with some fizzy wine and topped up with sparkling water.
Yours for £11 with Prime delivery or add on £4.49 without. You can also get it today if you order from Fresh over £40.
It is also available at Morrisons for £11 if you have one near you. Also, the 1 litre bottle is £15, which is a bargain.
- Aperol embodies the Italian lifestyle
- Created in 1919 and with an unchanged recipe to this day, Aperol has a low alcohol content (11 Percent)
- Aperol Spritz, its signature drink, has become a cult drink becoming a global phenomenon thanks to its bright color and its light, sparkling and refreshing taste
- The perfect Aperol Spritz is made up of 3 ingredients: Aperol, Prosecco and Soda water. Garnish your drink with an orange slice
- Aperol Spritz is the ideal drink for every social occasion - from get-together moments with friends or colleagues, before lunch or dinner as a true Italian aperitif. It is the perfect accompaniment with food during a brunch or an informal gathering at home with whoever you want
- Brand Aperol
- Flavour Orange
- Alcohol Content 11 Percent by Volume
- Alcohol type Fruit Liqueurs
- Ingredients Water Sugar Alcohol Vegetable Substances Infusion Flavours (Contains Quinine) Sodium Chloride Colouring Agents: Orange Yellow E110, Red E124
- Liquid volume 700 Millilitres
- Total each 1
- Package weight 1.29 Kilograms
- Weight 1 Kilograms