Apna Rice 5Kg Price Marked £4.99 at Tesco
18°Expired

Apna Rice 5Kg Price Marked £4.99 at Tesco

7
Found 1st Nov 2010
got one of these at my local tesco today

long grain matured basmati rice 5kg bag

good price I thought, price is on the yellow strip.
they are selling it online for a penny cheaper!

7 Comments

Looks good to me! heat added.

That's odd, added heat, then it went straight back down to -1.

Have been using this rice for thelast two years, buying it from tesco - very tasty

The Apna rice is only 30% basmati. The other 70% is a long grain rice

Banned

bought 2 bags last time it was this price

really wish I hadnt. Quite possibly the worst rice I have ever come across. Just finished 1 bag but gonna throw the other 5kg away now as its that bad.
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text