- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 11th and 10th gen Intel® Core™ processors
- Enhanced power solution: 8+1 DrMOS power stages, six-layer PCB, 8-pin ProCool connector, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Comprehensive cooling: Large VRM heatsinks, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4
- ASUS OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Next-gen connectivity: PCIe® 4.0, Intel® 1 Gb Ethernet , USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C®, Thunderbolt™ 4 header support
There are three M.2 slots for storage, one with support for PCIe 4.0 x4 and two with PCIe 3.0 x4/SATA support. Oddly, the Z590M-Plus has five SATA ports, with four right-angled and one straight angled port; all five include support for RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10 arrays. ASUS includes four memory slots, with support for DD4-5133 and a total capacity of up to 128 GB.On the rear panel is one USB 3.2 G2x2 Type-C, one USB 3.2 G2 Type-A, two USB 3.2 G1 Type-A, and four USB 2.0 ports. It includes one RJ45 port powered by an Intel I219-V Gigabit controller, three video outputs, including DisplayPort, DVI-D, and HDMI.