Decent price for the tipple, if this is your poison. Not quite the almost G
price we saw a few weeks back, but this is still good in my view.Description
- Auchentoshan American Oak ages gracefully in first fill North American bourbon casks
- To the nose Bourbon vanilla and coconut with layers of zesty citrus fruit
- To the tongue refreshingly smooth yet lively with vanilla cream, coconut and white peach
- To the end crisp with sugared grapefruit and a hint of spice
- Award-winning whisky: ISC 2018 Silver Medal, IWSC 2018 Silver Medal, IWSC 2017 Silver Outstanding
Hope it helps someone.