Axis premium caviar mens 90ml EDT ( million copy ) £8.49 delivered from The perfume shop.
64°Expired

Axis premium caviar mens 90ml EDT ( million copy ) £8.49 delivered from The perfume shop.

13
Found 20th Apr 2013
Not been this cheap for over a year, not as strong as the real thing but a fraction of the cost, very similar smell in my opinion, well worth £8.49 anyway, use code EXTRA15 for this price, they also do a ladies Red caviar, maybe someone could confirm if this is also a million copy.

13 Comments

Awesome

This is crap.

Smell lasts about 3 minutes.

People on here swear by it but I doubt they have experienced the genuine article.

Smells very similar to PR One Million (which i do have) and while it only lasts a quarter of the time, it only costs a quarter of the money. It's a nice, reasonably priced, daily smell for the people who don't want to waste their £50 PR every day just to go to work.

Heat added, thanks OP

Anyone who has used one million will know that this is not the real thing, smells disgusting by the way.

I have just ordered another one for myself. I bought it last year and think it is nice. I use it for work and lots of people have thought it was really nice. For the price compared to the real thing it will do me.

This is good, i use it for day time. The real stuff for night time

Anyone that wears anything as sweet and sickly as One Million or this fake one for work must really annoy their colleagues. These should only be worn in a bar full of 80% of other 18-20 year old boys wearing the same scent. (The other 20% will be wearing Issey Miyake).

Cold BTW, its fake.

Bought this last time it was on offer, also have the real thing too, and they smell very close, although not as long lasting. Lots of positive comments when I use it for work, have some heat

Original Poster

Always divides opinion this, million is very expensive and rarely comes up on here, I HAVE both, this is a lighter aftershave smell, I hate wasting million for daytime, like I said, so many people cannot afford £40+ for the real thing.

There was some serious debate about this stuff previously!
axis premium caviar

got one before. doesn't last long and doubt think am going to get another one.

mervk

got one before. doesn't last long and doubt think am going to get another … got one before. doesn't last long and doubt think am going to get another one.



Same here. anyone thinking of buying copy of million there is other 1 million copy selling from fashion high street called blue inc if you heard called twist soul 100ml for 10 pound

Adidas Addict

Anyone that wears anything as sweet and sickly as One Million or this … Anyone that wears anything as sweet and sickly as One Million or this fake one for work must really annoy their colleagues. These should only be worn in a bar full of 80% of other 18-20 year old boys wearing the same scent. (The other 20% will be wearing Issey Miyake).Cold BTW, its fake.



Nope, this really is Axis Premium Caviar, not a copy of Axis Premium Caviar...
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text