Found 19th Dec 2017
- 0 % interest for 37 months on balance transfers from the date you open your account. Your 0% offer will start from the date you make your balance transfer. (1.4% fee applies)
- A fee of 3.5% will be applied to your account at first, but you'll only pay 1.85% as we'll refund the difference – terms and conditions apply
- 0% interest on purchases for six months from the date you open your account
- You could use the money you save on interest to reduce the amount you owe
Card is suited to customers who
- Are aged 21 or over
- Haven't had any Individual Voluntary Agreements, County Court Judgements, and haven't been declared bankrupt in the past six years
- Always make payments on time
- Have at least four years' experience of managing credit
- Have had a permanent UK address for at least three months
- Have a personal income of more than £20,000 per annum
- Are able to afford repayments on any outstanding credit commitments
Why I like this
37 months is a cracking deal for anyone who needs to spread credit card repayments over a long time period.
The 1.85% fee is competitive and means paying £18.50 for every £1,000 you transfer.
To make the most of this deal, work out how much of your debt you need to repay each month to (hopefully) pay off the whole balance in 37 months. Although the card also offers 6 months 0% on purchases, try not to spend on the card - your priority should be paying off debts.
Remember you must make at least the minimum payment each month or you will lose the 0% deal - don't worry, you can set up a direct debit to do this.