Unfortunately, this deal is no longer available
Posted 9th Mar
The new super compact, super light and easy to operate Baxi 825 combi boiler is part of Baxi's 800 series, comes complete with MagnaClean Micro 2 filter and horizontal flue and is very reliable. Installation and commissioning is fast and simple with no need to remove the front cover. Maintenance is also super easy, thanks to innovative features, including easy access to all major components and modular fan gas air unit.
- Max. Domestic Hot Water Output: 25kW
- Max. Central Heating Output: 20kW
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger
- Top Flue Outlet
- Not Compatible with Solar Panels
- 10 Year Manufacturer’s Guarantee (Registration Required, T&Cs Apply)
- LCD Display
- OpenTherm Interface
- British-built, compact and lightweight, with tough brass hydraulics. OpenTherm interface allows operation using a smartphone or tablet. Compact dimensions allow the boiler to be installed in a standard 300mm deep kitchen cupboard. Built-in stand-off frame saving time, space and money by piping behind within the footprint of the boiler without the need for an additional accessory. Includes a compact Adey Magnaclean Micro 2 magnetic system filter to protect the heating system. Supplied with an Easy-Fill filling link which features a single spring-loaded lever, enabling homeowners to top-up the system quickly and easily without the need for a visit from an installer.