Posted 23rd Nov 2019
This is a really good price for a very decent bottle of mother's ruin.
- A sophisticated blend of fine botanicals and exotic teas gives this award-winning gin its full, complex flavour
- Inspired by the British obsession with tea, Beefeater 24 is the ideal gin for modern cocktails
- Beefeater 24 combines Japanese Sencha and Chinese Green teas with grapefruit peel, juniper, Seville orange peel, bitter almonds, orris root, coriander seeds, angelica root, licorice, angelica seed, and Sicilian lemon peel
- One of the world's best-selling gins, Beefeater London Dry is distilled in a traditional London dry style using fine botanicals and master distiller James Burrough's original recipe from the 1800s
- A superior London Dry Gin infused for 24 hours prior to distillation
- Of the original London dry gins, Beefeater London Dry is the only gin still made in London, where every drop has been distilled since 1863. The company's roots can be traced to a distillery established along the Thames River in 1820