1. Promotion Dates: 08.11.17 – 14.11.17.
2. Code Expires: 14.11.17 at 23:55.
3. Any pasta or classic pizza for only £5. Valid for eat-in only
(this offer is not valid on takeaway/delivery). Offer can be redeemed after 12pm from 08.11.17 to 14.11.17, excluding Saturday 11.11.17.
4. There is no cash alternative. Codes can only be used once.
5. Offer is open to Wuntu customers only.
6. Site restrictions apply.
7. This voucher entitles you to any pasta or classic pizza for only £5.
8. Gluten free pizza bases or pasta, or spiralised veg are included in the £5 price. Roma pizzas and calzone pizzas are charged at £7, Ripiena upgrades are charged at £8.
9. To speed up payment please present code to your server when asking for the bill.
10. Your code can only be used once and has no cash value.
11. Maximum of one offer code per eat-in table, valid for up to 6 guests.
12. This code cannot be accepted in conjunction with any other
offer, voucher, set menu e.g. lunch, Prosecco Brunch or kids set price main menu, specials menu, or Tesco Clubcard Deal token.
13. This offer is not valid on takeaway/delivery.
a. Not valid at Airports, Center Parcs, Edinburgh Northbridge, London Argyll Street on any day.
b. Only valid Monday - Thursday in Glasgow Sauchiehall Street and Inverness
c. Not valid at Cardiff Old Brewery Quarter on event days at the Principality Stadium
d. Not valid between 5pm -7.30pm at the following restaurants:
London Cranbourn Street, London Irving Street, London Leicester Square, London St Martins Lane, London Shaftesbury Avenue, London The Strand and London Wellington Street.
e. Not valid at Manchester Arndale or Deansgate on event days at the MEN Arena or during weekend Christmas markets.
f. Not valid at Sheffield on event days at the Motorpoint Arena
15. Steps to redeem:
a. Customer accesses Wuntu App and locates the Bella Italia offer
b. Customer clicks “Use Now” and is then served a unique Bella
Italia code. Customer should not do this until they are in restaurant
and ready to pay
c. Customer must also mention the code at time of ordering
d. Customer shows code at point of payment to qualify for the relevant offer.