LocalFound 14th Aug 2017
I loved wooden toys for my children when they were younger, this seems like a lovely set.
- A selection of wooden fruit that can be sliced into different pieces on the chopping board.
- Besides the fun and enjoyment part, the workshop contributes to the learning and growth of your kid and a direct objective towards teaching the usage of kitchen tools and supplies
- This pretend play food set is a great way to develop concepts of wholes, halves and early fractions
- Handcrafted wooden construction. Non-toxic paints and finishes
- Made with a commitment to sustainability, compliant with international safety and quality standards