This deal was published more than 2 weeks ago and may no longer be available.
Posted 16th Sep 2020
- Make a thicker more intense impression with the wide 1.6 mm tip. Writing has never been so full of life and colour
- Quick and easy note taking with this ballpoint pen’s perfectly round ball for flawless ink flow
- Features BIC's legendary hexagonal barrel. Simple, functional, iconic design. Maximum efficiency
- Caps and tops match the color of the ink, so you can find the right one in the blink of an eye
- A new twist on a timeless classic. The BIC Cristal Fun pen comes in a cocktail of 4 hip eye-catching colours (pink, purple, turquoise, lime) to brighten up your notebook. This box of 20 will keep you going for a while! You get five of each colour. A pen that has stood the test of time. French entrepreneur Marcel BICh started a writing revolution in 1950 when he introduced the first BIC Cristal ballpoint pen. Now called the BIC Cristal Original, it offered fast smudge-free writing. His invention offered an unbeatable trio: a point, a perfectly spherical ball, and high-quality ink manufactured in the BIC plants. Since then, BIC has been tirelessly improving the BIC Cristal pen. Over the years, the pen has gradually been made lighter and the ink is always being perfected for writing with an ever-gentler touch. A ubiquitous object known and loved by all, for decades the BIC Cristal ballpoint pen has been an everyday part of life for countless people in every field from business to art. It is even part of the permanent collection at the Musée d'Art Moderne/Pompidou Centre in Paris and the New York Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) where visitors still marvel at its timeless design. Because only BIC is as good as BIC.