Posted 2nd Aug
- With a rainbow of eye-catching colours, they can create intensely colourful and vivid artwork. This cardboard wallet contains 12 pens
- Designed with a fixed medium nib that never caves under pressure
- These felt tip pens are designed to be used by kids 5 and up for everyday projects
- The medium tip provides easy coverage and good precision to help develop their drawing skills
- The BIC Kids product range offers colouring tools specially designed to be easy for kids to use, help them grow and keep them safe. This cardboard wallet contains 12 felt-tip colouring pens in assorted colours. The Kid Couleur felt tips are intended for kids 5 and up for everyday colouring projects, plus they have other great features. They come in 12 bright colours for high-contrast drawings that pop off the page. Designed with a fixed medium nib that doesn't get pushed in with use, they can be used extensively for both intricate outlining and high-volume colouring. Never fret if kids draw on themselves, these colouring felt tips are super washable on skin and most fabrics. Dependable and durable Kid Couleur felt tip pens are made at BIC's plants based on time-honoured knowledge. You can thank the Kid Couleur felt tips, of course.