About this deal
£15 after voucher Price Save £3 at checkout. Amazon have priced matched Tesco
This expertly blended Scotch Whisky owes its reputation to a finely honed recipe and a large dose of Victorian know-how. Our Black Bottle blenders gently marry a select group of Islay and Highland Speyside grain and malt whiskies, then double mature in charred Virgin Oak barrels for a distinct, rich smoky flavour like no other. All part of a refined set of blending techniques we like to call ‘Ingenious Alchemy'.
Savour it neat, on ice, with a mixer or in a cocktail.
Nose: Fresh and floral with freshly-sawn oak aromas. Spicy with hints of smoke. Palate: Silky, mellow and fruit with balanced smoky peaty flavours, then sweet oak and heather honey. Finish: Soft, elegantly spicy, nutmeg, pepper and a gentle lingering smokiness.
- Established in 1879, Black Bottle Blended Scotch Whisky holds both a sweet and smoky character. With silky, mellow and fruity notes, it is balanced with smoky peaty flavours.
- Made from hand selected Islay & Highland grains & single malts for a rich and smoky blend.
- The charred Virgin Oak casks give Black Bottle the sweet, woody and vanilla flavours of a Bourbon whiskey, making it perfect for mixing.
- Great on its own, or in a whisky cocktail - why not try a Black Bottle ‘Black Rose'?
- Keep it simple mixing with cola or ginger beer for a classic and refreshing serve.
- Double matured in Virgin Oak casks from Kelvin Cooperage in Kentucky - part of a set of refined blended techniques
we like to call ‘Ingenious Alchemy'.
Curiously rich & slightly smoky whisky crafted to a secret family recipe
More details at Amazon
Edited by a community support team member, 5 December 2022