Unfortunately this deal is no longer valid
Black & Decker Multipower Pet Cordless Vacuum Cleaner £147.65 @ Argos & Free Steam Mop worth £40!
87° Expired

Black & Decker Multipower Pet Cordless Vacuum Cleaner £147.65 @ Argos & Free Steam Mop worth £40!

£147.65Argos Deals
5
Posted 8th MayEdited by:"leet"
With everyone seemingly going mad for cordless hoovers my wife has decided she wanted one! Didn't want to pay £300 or £400 pound so found this one at Argos with great reviews. Hopefully this will save someone else a few quid. You can also claim a free steam mop worth £40 just by uploading your receipt on the black and decker website.!

A 2 in 1 cordless vac with handheld unit offering up to 60 mins of runtime. Powered anti-tangle beater bar for easy pick up of pet hair ingrained in carpets. Smart tech sensors that adjust suction depending on the surface and alert if the vac needs charging or filter cleaned. Generous 1 L dustbowl with innovative dust compacting system. Includes a 3 in 1 multi tool, long crevice tool and carrying strap.

Powered rubberised beater bar that tackles pet hair ingrained in carpets and rugs with ease and without clogging the vac.

Built-in intuitive touch screen led panel that gives you control over the suction power desired and allows to turn the powered beater bar on or off.

Bright led light provides full visibility, illuminating dark corners or hidden areas beneath furniture, meaning messy or dusty spots will never be missed again.

3 in 1 multi tool - a brilliant accessory that can be used as a brush, crevice or wide tool to clean a variety of surfaces around the home, including furniture, cushions, picture frames or top shelves.

Vacuum cleaner features:

  • Suitable for all surfaces.
  • Weight 3.75kg.
  • Size H86, W31, D22.6cm.
  • Charge time: 6 hours to fully charge.
  • Running time from 20 minutes to 60 mins, depending on the setting used.
  • Low battery indicator.
  • Power boost - clean with increased power.
  • HEPA filter - traps small particles and pet dander, making it excellent for allergy sufferers.
  • Motorised floor head - drives bristles in to carpet to remove ground in dirt.
  • Pet tool included.
  • Includes crevice nozzle, dusting brush, .
  • Dust capacity 1 litre.
  • Dustbag full indicator.
  • 18 volts.
You can also claim a free steam mop worth £40 just by uploading your receipt on the black and decker website.!
Community Updates

Groups

5 Comments
seaniboy08/05/2019 12:03

Just awaiting Stanley B&D selling MTD products …Just awaiting Stanley B&D selling MTD products https://www.mtdproducts.com/equipment/mtdproducts


???
I have this and its great! I think it's £120 in Costco if you're a member, and also can claim a free steam mop!
37610310-k90d6.jpg
37610334-5xeDf.jpg
leet08/05/2019 15:37

???


Stanley B&D bought a 20% stake in MTD so probably sell/market them in U.K. most probably, but the other 80% stock option available on 1/7/2021 will mean its most definitely coming before or after the other 80% buy out.
Edited by: "seaniboy" 9th May
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text