Posted 22nd MayEdited by:"sheffield788"
This is the cheapest 'branded' hammer action drill I came across. Decent for DIY in the house, comes with a hard case as well. I have one of these since about 5 years ago and never had any problems with it, why spend more if you only need to do basic jobs.
- A compact two gear combi drill for all screw driving, drilling and hammer drilling into wood, metal and masonry
- All metal motor and gearbox that deliver 21 000 BPM for hammer drilling in masonry applications and 0 - 1 400 RPM variable speed for drilling and screw driving applications
- 10 torque setting for precise screw driving into various materials and the variable speed function for control in a range of applications
- Keyless chuck for fast and easy bits changes with a double ended screwdriver bit included so you can start your projects straight away
- Hardwearing kit box to store and transport the tool
- Max Torque - 17/38 Newton Meter