How can we be certain where supporting elements, pipes or cables are routed in walls? The Truvo detector from Bosch detects ferrous and non-ferrous metals and live cables at depths of up to 7 cm.
- Live Wire Detection: The cable detector locates live wires up to depths of 50 mm and warns users with a blinking red light and beeping signal
- Metal Detection: The Truvo can also act as a metal detector, locating magnetic and non-magnetic metals at depths of up to 70 mm and 60 mm respectively
- Auto-Calibration: The wall scanner automatically calibrates once the device is placed against the wall and will recalibrate when placed in a new position
- 3-Color Indicator: The LED light turns red for a detected object, yellow for a nearby object, and green when no object has been detected
- Warning Signal: A beeping signal indicates when the cable finder is getting closer to a detected object