Unfortunately, this deal is no longer available
Posted 23rd AugEdited by:"cannrobe"
Looks like a great deal for those who have Prime. The cheapest for this whisky I have seen is Asda at £23, but the majority of places are around £30 at the moment.
- Matured in first fill Bourbon casks, this single malt Scotch whisky embodies Bowmore's four key flavours created from the unique atmosphere within the vaults including sea salt, peat smoke, sweetness and citrus fruits
- Bowmore is the malt from the world’s oldest Scotch maturation warehouse, the legendary No.1 Vaults scotch whisky, established in 1779
- Tasting notes - Vanilla sweetness, cinnamon spice and oak smoke beautifully complement the mouth watering citrus, honeycomb and coconut flakes, culminating in a peat smoked, bourbon, vanilla and lime finish
- A rich, complex, ideally balanced expression; nose - vanilla sweetness, cinnamon spice and oak smoke; palate - citrus, honeycomb and coconut flake; finish - peat smoked, bourbon vanilla and lime finish
- IWSC 2017 Silver Medal, ISC 2017 Silver, ISW 2017 Gold