Getting started in Brazilian jiu jitsu can be daunting.
But training martial arts is one of the most beneficial things I've ever done, mentally and physically, but getting over the beginner's hump was where a chunk of those benefits come from.
Thankfully the Internet now allows us to learn more easily from those who came before us.
Here is what you will learn in Beginning Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: The Ultimate Guide
- What is Brazilian Jiu Jitsu? (An Introduction)
- Why Train BJJ?
- What should I look for in a good BJJ gym?
- What happens in a typical BJJ class?
- Is BJJ right for Women?
- How should I wash my gi?
- How often should I train BJJ, as a beginner?
- Is BJJ just a sport, or will it teach me self-defence?
- I'm really out of shape: Do I need to get fitter before starting BJJ?
- What are the belt ranks in BJJ?
- I'm getting frustrated with my lack of progress: how can I overcome this?
- I get tired quickly when sparring: what can I do?
- I'm scared of sparring what should I do?
- How do I avoid injuries in BJJ?
- I'm worried about getting cauliflower ear. How do I avoid it?
- Some basic techniques that can be used in both BJJ and MMA (with videos)
- A Guide To Rolling (Sparring)
- A full guide to competing in your first BJJ Competition
- Returning from an Injury
- Why do so many students stop training? And how to stop it from being you
- Effective Beginner BJJ Techniques (with Videos)
- And much much more
Would You Like To Know More?
Download and begin your Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu journey.
Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy button.