Brother PT-E110 Label Maker, P-Touch Electrician Label Printer, Handheld, QWERTY Keyboard, Up to 12mm Labels, Includes 12mm Black on White Tape Cassette
Similar to Brother's PT-H110, but with printing options more suited to labelling up wires and patch panels.
- FUNCTIONS: Five dedicated keys give you immediate access to labelling functions specifically developed for cable wrapping, cable flagging, faceplate labels and printing multiple labels with sequentially incremented numbers. This makes label creation fast and efficient.
- EASY TO USE: Many labels consist of identifiers with a combination of letters and numbers. The dedicated numeric keypad allows quick entry of numbers with one finger.
- USES: Includes 200 icons/symbols on your labels, from categories such as Electrical, Audio/Video, Security and Network Infrastructure.
- PRINT UP TO 12MM: You can print labels in 3.5, 6, 9 and 12mm tape widths. Brother TZe tapes are available in up to 60 different colour and size combinations.
- TESTED TO THE EXTREME - Only Brother genuine tapes are rigorously tested to be temperature, sunlight, water, fade and abrasion resistant.
If you don't foresee using it with just batteries (uses 6 AA's), you might want to keep an eye out on the Brother PT-E110VP
bundle which comes in a case plus power adapter (but being it's sold by Amazon EU - the danger is it may come with a non-UK plug, despite being a QWERTY layout).
Currently £41.24, lowest price ~ £38.50Ensure it's the QWERTY version!