New BT broadband customers can apply via this BT link* from the early hours of Wed 16 Aug until Thu 24 Aug to get get a one-year contract for line rent & up-to-52Mb speed unlimited broadband (up to 3x faster than standard).
Boradband UnbundledFrom mse
- Available to: 83% of UK
- Speed: Up to 52Mb
- Download limit: Unlimited
- Traffic shaping? No
- Contract length: 12 months
- Deal requires line rental? Yes
- Inclusive calls? Weekend
- New line installation: Free
It's available to 83% of the UK. It depends on your postcode - you're told when applying (Broadband checker only shows deals available in your postcode).
You pay normal BT line rental, currently £18.99/mth. Weekend calls to UK landlines included.Discounted fibre, £9/mth for the year. A huge discount on the standard £28.50/mth.£9.99 set-up, usually £59.99. Again, a big discount on standard costs.Get £150 on a prepaid Mastercard that you MUST claim. Annoyingly, as BT won't remind you, diarise to use this Mastercard claim link within three months of activation (takes up to 45 days after). - Cost analysis: It's cheaper than lots of standard speed deals, even though you get MUCH faster fibre. You pay £345.87 over the year before calls. But claim and use the Mastercard (which is as good as cash in most places) and it's a net cost of £195.87, equiv to £16.32/mth.
Also get £110 tcb if it pays out making it just shy of £7 a month also bt sport free for the year! Got to be a good deal even if you hate BT
- Anything else? You get 100GB of free online storage, and you can opt in to BT Sport free for a year. If you stay with BT afterwards, you'll pay £7/mth. Also, cashback site users may see bigger cashback elsewhere, but sometimes on different deals.