BT Mobile 20GB The Ultimate Sim Plan £20/mo for BT Broadband customers includes £60 Amazon it iTunes giftcard
75°Expired

BT Mobile 20GB The Ultimate Sim Plan £20/mo for BT Broadband customers includes £60 Amazon it iTunes giftcard

12
Found 1st Aug 2016
Looking for a high data allowance SIMO plan for me and the Mrs, tempted by the EE 16GB/£19.99 but wont get quidco as shes with EE already.

Found the Link below takes you to a 20GB offer rather than the usual 15GB Ultimate Sim Plan £20/Month for BT Broadband customers, else it is £25/mo

Data: 20GB,
Minutes: Unlimited
Texts: Unlimited
BT Wi-Fi: Unlimited
includes £60 Amazon it iTunes gift card

productsandservices.bt.com/pro…tml
Community Updates
BT Mobile Deals

Groups

12 Comments
Never understood how to use that much bandwidth over 4g
Do BT still have overseas call centres? that's the reason I left a few years ago, constant problems and staff who wouldn't ever go off script.

Ditched Sky TV now so could go back..
robodan918

Never understood how to use that much bandwidth over 4g



I can easily use over 2-3gb an hour watching YouTube, guess it depends on your phone and the picture quality it uses
Never got my voucher and I bet you wont too. Countless telephone calls. Wasted my time. This is fraudulent advertising on their part. Check previous posts.
When you fill in the claim form they will ask you for a 12 digit reference number but the one on your recipt is 14 digits long so you cant proceed. Then if you do manage to get someone (online chat is best) they will register your claim but you still wont get it. Mine has been outstanding for 4 months.
A tempting offer but the itunes voucher is a complete con for many (see internet posts)
Got this deal a while back when it was a £30 Amazon voucher. Signed up for the Amazon voucher twice.. And yep, got 2 through!

Issue for me was no personal hotspot/tethering.. Although this is now allowed, so all good.
Don't see how this could be anything but a hot deal.
20gb for £20 bargain!
Go through quidco and get £35 cashback for sim only deal plus the I tunes voucher.
robodan918

Never understood how to use that much bandwidth over 4g



​very easy. My son used my hotspot on his ipad for youtube, and smashed 2gb in an hour.
I've got this deal but for 16 pounds a month, I think it's because I was already a bt mobile customer
you do get Quidco if it's a new contract AFAIK, or am I mistaken?
johnnyd57uk

Never got my voucher and I bet you wont too. Countless telephone calls. … Never got my voucher and I bet you wont too. Countless telephone calls. Wasted my time. This is fraudulent advertising on their part. Check previous posts. When you fill in the claim form they will ask you for a 12 digit reference number but the one on your recipt is 14 digits long so you cant proceed. Then if you do manage to get someone (online chat is best) they will register your claim but you still wont get it. Mine has been outstanding for 4 months. A tempting offer but the itunes voucher is a complete con for many (see internet posts)



I got my Amazon voucher. When I filled in the claim form I just entered as many digits as I could. The voucher arrived in the post a couple of weeks later.

Edited by: "Dealier" 2nd Aug 2016
Halfmad

Do BT still have overseas call centres? that's the reason I left a few … Do BT still have overseas call centres? that's the reason I left a few years ago, constant problems and staff who wouldn't ever go off script.Ditched Sky TV now so could go back..



Halfmad- apologies, I reported your post rather than replied cause HUKD on mobile view has reply and report right next to each other.

BT mobile is 100% UK based. 80% of all calls are dealt with in sunny South Wales, the other 20% is a mixture of Exeter and Newcastle.

Sport is almost 100% UK

TV, landline, broadband, wifi is currently about 60-40 , though plans are for 90% of all of these calls to be dealt with in the UK by either end of this year / March next year (either because I can't remember)

Billing is about the same as above

All other products: cloud, smart talk, email are almost always offshore and live chat is always offshore

So many of these deals are no expired. Why are these posts not being expired. This dela is no longer available. it's not 15gb and £40 amazon
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text