Posted 16th Dec 2019
Great price for a tasty bourbon.
- Flagship bourbon from the most awarded distillery in the world
- Hand-crafted using the finest Kentucky and Indiana corn, selected rye, and superior malted barley.
- Aged in new oak barrels for at least 8 years
- Each barrel is tasted by the Master Distiller to ensure consistency and exceptional quality
- 2014 Double Gold Medal - New York World Wine & Spirits Competition.
- 2015 Silver Outstanding Medal Winner - International Wine & Spirits Competition
- IWSC Awards Tasting Note: Complex nose where corn, citrus and oak all play a part. Soft entry into the mouth with beautiful mouth feel. Creamy flow with toffee flavours and surge of honey all in sweet harmony. Great balance and texture. Long finish. A delight.