Retaining the wit and deep gameplay of the previously released PS2 Bully title, Bully: Scholarship Edition takes place in the fictional New England boarding school of Bullworth Academy and tells the story of 15-year-old Jimmy Hopkins as he experiences the highs and lows of adjusting to a new school. Capturing the hilarity and awkwardness of adolescence perfectly, Bully: Scholarship Edition pulls the player into its cinematic and engrossing world set in the most vile and sadistic setting yet in a Rockstar videogame: the schoolyard. Laugh and cringe as you stand up to bullies, get picked on by teachers, play pranks on malicious kids, win or lose the girl, and ultimately learn to navigate the obstacles of the fictitious Bullworth Academy.
- Over 30 hours of content, including eight new missions, four new classes, 45 new lessons, 100 voiced characters, mini games, unlockables and collectibles
- Defend the weaker students by inflicting wedgies on their oppressors
- Keep your cool and make a good impression on the ladies
- Interact with jocks, nerds, preppies, greasers, teachers, townies and carnies
- Dominate the school with a friend in two-player mini games