The much awaited early access and then the cross play open beta for the game is here and the dates have been revealed.
The beta has been extended by a couple of days till the 22nd.
The Beta will be available first for PlayStation users on both PS5 and PS4 for pre-order customers only.
From Thursday, September 16 at 10 AM PT to Saturday, September 18 at 10 AM PTcallofduty.com/uk/…now
The second weekend of the beta will open up to all PlayStation players, alongside Xbox & PC players.
- PlayStation Early Access (pre-order required): Sept. 10 – 13
- PlayStation Open Beta: Sept. 16 – 20
- Xbox & PC Early Access (pre-order required): Sept. 16 – 17
- Xbox & PC Open Beta: Sept. 18 – 20
Like in previous years, the Vanguard Open Beta will be available to download from your platform’s store when it releases. PlayStation players will be given early access to the beta, ahead of other platforms.
Players can pre-order any edition of Vanguard to get early access to the Open Beta on all platforms, with the beta starting first on PlayStation.Call of Duty: Vanguard Beta Content
You can find all of the content that will be available in the game’s Beta below:MAPS
- Champion Hill
- Hotel Royal
- Red Star
- Eagle’s Nest (weekend 2)
Outside of Champion Hill – Vanguard will introduce another new game mode: Patrol. Based on Hardpoint, this objective-based mode features a scoring zone in near-constant motion; if Operators want to rack up points for their team, they should keep up and move around the map within this Patrol point.
These modes are in addition to the classic offerings such as Team Deathmatch, Kill Confirmed, Domination, and Search & Destroy. These are also the exact modes you can play alongside Patrol during the Beta period (Patrol and Search & Destroy to be available later in the Beta).Available modes in Beta:
- Champion Hill (Solos, Duos, Trios)
- Team Deathmatch
- Kill Confirmed
- Patrol (Kicking off Saturday of Weekend 1)
- Search and Destroy (Weekend 2)
- Weapons are persistent through matches. There are ten upgrades per weapon, each adding one attachment.
- There will be three rotating weapon sets, featuring 2 ARs, 2 LMGs, 2 snipers, 2 shotguns, and 2 pistols.
- For Core MP, you’ll be able to level up weapons to level 30.
- PlayStation players will get +2 custom loadout slots (12 total, 10 for other platforms).
Combat Pacing is a feature that allows players to select the intensity of their games. Player count is determined by map size to achieve the intensity described in the Combat Pacing System. Player counts will vary.
- Tactical: These are the lobbies that franchise veterans know well. This is the experience that you’re used to with classic Call of Duty combat timing. Tactical Combat Pacing is always 6v6.
- Assault: Balanced combat pacing that gives you enough room to breathe and a lot of targets to kill. In Beta Weekend 1, player counts will vary between 20-28 players.
- Blitz: High-action lobbies where the intensity is cranked up to frenetic levels. Prepare for plenty of combat when choosing to join a Blitz. In Beta Weekend 1, player counts will vary between 28-48 players.
(Each will have 1 finishing move)
Source And Source
- Daniel Take Yatsu
- Roland Zeimet
- Lucas Riggs
- Polina Petrova
- Wade Jackson
- Arthur Kingsley
Hope it helps someone.