Calling all Insomniacs: Silent Night Deep Sleep Plus Pillows (Pair) - Amazon - Prime £9.99
702°Expired

Calling all Insomniacs: Silent Night Deep Sleep Plus Pillows (Pair) - Amazon - Prime £9.99

35
Found 27th Dec 2017
Perfect for the insomniacs amongst us: A pair of Silent Night Deep Sleep Plus Pillows. This is Silent Night’s latest version of the Deep Sleep Pillow. RRP £22.99.
Now the RRP is probably a tad high, but at a smidge under £5 per pillow delivered you can’t go wrong. Sweet dreams (of the dry variety)...
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
Posting this in the middle of the night to tempt us insomniacs ... You genius
32917490-MIZeG.jpg
theshabster16 m ago

I’m struggling with lower neck pain when sleeping. Tried soft pillows that …I’m struggling with lower neck pain when sleeping. Tried soft pillows that are really comfortable, but don’t offer enough support, and firm pillows that are just too hard and too high. Feel like it’s pot luck what will work and what won’t.


I bought a pillow from my Chiropractor (yes, they sell pillows and other stuff) it is part memory foam, it's soft enough and good support for the neck, as it has raised edges at the top and bottom.

I would highly recommend visiting a chiropractor for the pain, spinal adjustment sorted out 90% of spine related issues (including trapped nerve in my arm) the other 10% sorted through excersise.

Watch Dr John Bergman's videos on YouTube for better understanding of the adjustments.
"Perfect for the insomniacs amongst us"

Really? This pillow can stop the constant thoughts of shame and regret that replay vividly when I close my eyes to try sleep?

Like the time I said "Good thank you" to a shop assistant in 1993, or when I congratulated someone in my office on being pregnant but got the wrong person.
35 Comments
Posting this in the middle of the night to tempt us insomniacs ... You genius
I really need to find some comfy soft pillows. Best ones I had so far a cheap one from marks and Spencer
kumell1 h, 14 m ago

Posting this in the middle of the night to tempt us insomniacs ... You …Posting this in the middle of the night to tempt us insomniacs ... You genius


Probably an insomniac themselves
Any thoughts on a memory [foam] pillow at £8 [each] from Primark?

Corrected, for those who were more awake than I was during the midnight hour.
Edited by: "davening" 27th Dec 2017
32917490-MIZeG.jpg
davening7 m ago

Any thoughts on a memory pillow at £8 from Primark?



Worst pillow i even bought.. you’d probably find a brick more comfortable.. lol I prefer soft pillows but if you like really hard (I would say the memory foam aspect of it lasted a month) I hate posting bad reviews x
We bought last month so far good.
Is it duck feather
Anybody know how firm these are?
blackflash_uk_uk22 m ago

Is it duck feather


No, but Aldi currently have the feather ones for the same price.
Wadadli_Cooler7 m ago

No, but Aldi currently have the feather ones for the same price.


Thanks
blackflash_uk_uk52 m ago

Is it duck feather


I picked one up for Dunelm yesterday. It was down from £75 to £20.99.
Original Poster
I’m struggling with lower neck pain when sleeping. Tried soft pillows that are really comfortable, but don’t offer enough support, and firm pillows that are just too hard and too high. Feel like it’s pot luck what will work and what won’t.
theshabster16 m ago

I’m struggling with lower neck pain when sleeping. Tried soft pillows that …I’m struggling with lower neck pain when sleeping. Tried soft pillows that are really comfortable, but don’t offer enough support, and firm pillows that are just too hard and too high. Feel like it’s pot luck what will work and what won’t.


I bought a pillow from my Chiropractor (yes, they sell pillows and other stuff) it is part memory foam, it's soft enough and good support for the neck, as it has raised edges at the top and bottom.

I would highly recommend visiting a chiropractor for the pain, spinal adjustment sorted out 90% of spine related issues (including trapped nerve in my arm) the other 10% sorted through excersise.

Watch Dr John Bergman's videos on YouTube for better understanding of the adjustments.
I'm still trying to work out if Bergman is a quack or not... tho I like some of his stuff, he goes a bit far (much like Bruce Lipton...)
Anybody want to pipe up an suggest which of the (many) pillow deals is the best at the moment? I like a firm, non-feather pillow and I could do with 4 on the cheap.
ordered thanks
davening9 h, 29 m ago

Any thoughts on a memory pillow at £8 from Primark?



Can't quite recall - sorry lol
Edited by: "Morenenth" 27th Dec 2017
davening10 h, 5 m ago

Any thoughts on a memory pillow at £8 from Primark?


These are my fav pillows. So comfy
davening10 h, 24 m ago

Any thoughts on a memory pillow at £8 from Primark?

I bought two about 5 years ago and they are still good. So I do recommend them.
"Perfect for the insomniacs amongst us"

Really? This pillow can stop the constant thoughts of shame and regret that replay vividly when I close my eyes to try sleep?

Like the time I said "Good thank you" to a shop assistant in 1993, or when I congratulated someone in my office on being pregnant but got the wrong person.
davening10 h, 51 m ago

Any thoughts on a memory pillow at £8 from Primark?


Don't think they did anything to improve my memory, at least I think so.
It's been quite a variety of prices!

32921107-lKKwV.jpg
£6 at Wilco
Silentnight Deepsleep Pillow Pair 48 x 74cm £6.00
Had these before, went from quite full to flat in about half a year. Replaced them with a pair of Silentnight Ultimate pillows a few years ago and they are fantastic.
theshabster5 h, 37 m ago

I’m struggling with lower neck pain when sleeping. Tried soft pillows that …I’m struggling with lower neck pain when sleeping. Tried soft pillows that are really comfortable, but don’t offer enough support, and firm pillows that are just too hard and too high. Feel like it’s pot luck what will work and what won’t.


Memory foam bottom pillow for a bit of support and a normal pillow on top worked for me.
Wadadli_Cooler6 h, 24 m ago

No, but Aldi currently have the feather ones for the same price.


I bought these, took them back they were awful, flat as a pancake in minutes
Wadadli_Cooler7 h, 18 m ago

No, but Aldi currently have the feather ones for the same price.



In Aldi is it a pair of pillow or just one at the same price with this ??
pantaiema1 h, 0 m ago

In Aldi is it a pair of pillow or just one at the same price with this ??


The Aldi ones are £9.99 a pair. Just checked and says in store only and not online. Got quite good reviews.
Just ordered, hope they’re good! Thanks!
maxie0143 h, 50 m ago

Memory foam bottom pillow for a bit of support and a normal pillow on top …Memory foam bottom pillow for a bit of support and a normal pillow on top worked for me.



weirdly I am the opposite way round
13.99 ?
cynikill12 m ago

13.99 ?


Yup looks like they caught on and have now upped the price.
Now £13.99
When I was a child, I grew up using a bolster in addition to the pillow.
Its a long tubular pillow to hold onto, kind of reassuring like a blankie.
Also remembered that in a pillowfight, a bolster has the edge
Edited by: "davening" 28th Dec 2017
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text