Posted 14th JanEdited by:"rev6"
The key to this smooth sound is the use of Beryllium in the diaphragms of the 8mm speaker drivers we have developed. Beryllium is extremely light, lighter than Aluminium, but very rigid, even more so than titanium. This means that it can react quickly to small high frequency signals and reproduce them with remarkable accuracy.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- SE1 headphones with in-line universal remote control
- Three different sized Comply foam ear tips (small, medium, large).
- Four different sized silicone ear tips (small, 2 x medium, large)
- Microphone for phone use
- Storage pouch
- DRIVER 8mm Beryllium
- JACK PLUG 3.5mm gold plated plug (4 pole)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 19Hz – 20 kHz
- IMPEDANCE 22 ohms
- SPL 102dB
- CABLE LENGTH 1.2m
- WEARING WEIGHT 8.7g