CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY - Free card game pdf, very funny, very politically incorrect...
291°Expired

CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY - Free card game pdf, very funny, very politically incorrect...

15
Found 18th Oct 2013
Cards Against Humanity is a free party game for horrible people


What is Cards Against Humanity?

Unlike most of the party games you've played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.

The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a Black Card, and everyone else answers with their funniest White Card.

cardsagainsthumanity.com/



This is a link to the free pdf version of the basic game which you can download at home and cut out yourself. It doesn't take that long to do...and the results are definitely worth it. My friends and I love this game, it brings out the absolute worst in us. You can also buy the swanky printed cards in the nice box for around £20 if you shop around

Not for the easily offended...

15 Comments

Original Poster

http://craphound.com/images/CAH_MainGame.pdf-pages.jpg

Example cards to cut up

Banned

The full UK version is only £20 from Amazon. Totally worth it. The three expansions are only £8 each too.

Love this game!

Looks great, thanks!

Adore this game.

Bought them instead

As great as Cards Against Humanity is (and it is great, I bought it), it's even better when you make up your own cards and refer to your friends on them.

Anything politically incorrect gets a double thumbs up from me - like 85% of the British people, which makes it all the more infuriating that the main parties ONLY listen to the other 15%

I couldn't find any way of printing the cards without them looking like crap. In the end i spent about £50 to import a copy from the US. Totally worth it!

It's a great game - though hold off on buying the expansions, since they're the US ones. You can count on there being localised UK ones eventually.

Printed and cut our own set about 2 years ago - hilarious for a Friday night with a few bottles of wine

Anyone know of somewhere online where you can have them printed?

Anyone found an online printers for this yet?

Pandemic, Munchkin and Resistance (not free though) are some other games worth trying out..
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text