Posted 6th NovEdited by:"Tacavas"
Good value, stylish, smart, bluetooth, solar Edifice. £175 at H Samuel
- Case depth approx.: 13mm
- Case width approx.: 45mm
- Striking blue bezel for a smart Bluetooth connected watch.
- Solar powered watch: This eco-friendly feature means the watch is powered by light, you never need to replace the battery.
- Connects via the free Casio+ app available on iOS and Android 6.0 and higher.
- Phone finder feature: If you misplace your connected phone, push a button on the watch to sound an alarm on the phone.
- Global Time Sync: With Bluetooth connection to the phone, the watch can set itself to the correct time wherever you go.
- Designed for racing, this watch was developed based on input from professional racing team members.
- Target Time Indicator: With assistant from the Casio+ app you can set a target lap time. Then measure the difference of the actual lap time via the dial at the 12 o'clock position.
- Retrograde Hand: This large hand accurately displays speed and information from the stopwatch, as well as displaying the watch’s smartphone connection status and battery level.
- Oversized stopwatch start and lap measurement buttons are installed to improve the operability of these key functions.
- Dual time zone display: The main dial can display your current time zone whilst the 6 o'clock sub dial displays another.
- World time function: ideal for travelers.
- The glass is a premium Mineral glass, providing even better protection in daily use.
- This watch doesn't depend on the phone. You can use the watch as normal. Additionally, you can link it with a smartphone for additional features.
- Date display window between the 3 and 4 o'clock positions.
- Day display indicator on the Target Time dial.
- Daily alarm function.
- 100 metres water resistance.
- Stainless-steel case and bracelet finished with a fold over clasp and safety catch.