Posted 19th FebEdited by:"Tacavas"
Great looking G-Shock at a reasonable price.
- A truly striking piece from the G-Steel range, this new brown leather strap edition is a stylish piece, perfect for any occasion.
- Branded with the "TOUGH SOLAR" moniker, this watch has undergone Triple-G Resist testing, and feature a powerful solar cell under the dial to ensure hassle free usability as the watch is charged by the sun.
- The Multi-Band 6 radio control feature allows for precision timekeeping as the watch self-updates in the early hours to keeps the time and date to within hundredths of a second.
- Compared to the already-rugged construction of regular G-Shocks, the Ion-plated stainless steel outer shell of this watch takes the toughness to new levels. With increased abrasion resistance, and a deeper bezel surrounding the glass, the watch is protected from just about every angle.
- The black dial is broken up by the 3 complications for the day (right), date (left), and seconds (bottom). As the modes are cycled through, various information is displayed here.
- The stitched brown leather strap is attached by a stainless steel screw-through bar and fitted with a traditional buckle style fastening.
- Glow in the dark infill on the hands and Auto-LED function for heightened visibility in low/no light conditions.
- Brushed silver colouring throughout for a stylish look without compromising on quality or durability.
- Suitable for diving, this watch has been pressure tested for 200m water resistance.
- Manufacturers 2 years warranty