Posted 27th JanEdited by:"sarden84"
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 6 CORE **AF CONFIRMED** £85
- MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte B450M DS3H AMD Socket AM4 Motherboard £65
- RAM: HyperX FURY 16GB (2x 8GB) 3200MHz DDR4 RAM £67
- GRAPHICS CARD: XFX Radeon RX 570 XXX 8GB Graphics Card £120
- PSU: Be Quiet! System Power 9 600W 80+ Bronze PSU £50
- CASE Aero Cool Bolt Mini Case - Black £32
- STORAGE: Maxtor By Seagate Z1 480GB 2.5" SATA III SSD £47
- Total EST: £466 built price £507 with 3 year warranty
Front: Supports 2 x 120mm fans
Top: Supports 2 x 120mm fans
Rear: Supports 1 x 120mm fan (included)
add some fans into same basket from:
ADDITIONAL (if required)
WIFI Card £9 / 1TB HDD £33
As for a £500 system, prob one of the best prebuilts in the market today, can u self build an alternative of course.
This is one of top prebuilds ive posted for the £500 mark, the parts in this ive personal touched and used except the "SSD" which doesnt worry me as its a sea sonic.
/alt/idea/ --> choose HDD instead of SSD, pick a promo SSD from the web or CCL main website and add into same basket.
###dont like the case, call ccl and quote mini stryker with build part details and "case name of your requirement.
1600AF vs 2600