Chicken breast 2.99/kg Kabanos - new butcher Hull, 143 Spring Bank
-308°Expired

Chicken breast 2.99/kg Kabanos - new butcher Hull, 143 Spring Bank

18
LocalFound 25th Jul 2017
143 Spring Bank, Hull HU3 1BN, newly opened halal butcher
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
Halal butchers should not be allowed to operate in the UK. Many are of the same opinion but no-one dare say these things any more.
Islamic and Jewish food laws are the same in regards to how an animal is slaughtered with any differences loosely being in the ceremony. Do you have a problem with Kosher then as well?
donslibi

EU law has now actually (finally) caught up with Islamic law for … EU law has now actually (finally) caught up with Islamic law for slaughtering animals. That's why many muslims now eat 'non-halal' meat in the UK. For me, meat needs to be of good quality and animals treated humanely. I don't think anyone can disagree with that. People get caught up on technicalities for which they have no actual knowledge. Best read EU law and Islamic law and then comment


I dont know of any self respecting muslim religious or not, who eats "non halal meat"
18 Comments
Halal butchers should not be allowed to operate in the UK. Many are of the same opinion but no-one dare say these things any more.
hammers81uk5 m ago

Halal butchers should not be allowed to operate in the UK. Many are of the …Halal butchers should not be allowed to operate in the UK. Many are of the same opinion but no-one dare say these things any more.


Yes I agree, there are many ignoramuses around.
Voted cold BTW lol.
hammers81uk

Halal butchers should not be allowed to operate in the UK. Many are of … Halal butchers should not be allowed to operate in the UK. Many are of the same opinion but no-one dare say these things any more.



I think what you meant to say was that 88% of halal meat is fine in your opinion because it is stunned before slaughter. It's the other 12% you have an issue with
Say what you like, but that's a cheep price for chicken
jonty

I think what you meant to say was that 88% of halal meat is fine in your … I think what you meant to say was that 88% of halal meat is fine in your opinion because it is stunned before slaughter. It's the other 12% you have an issue with


Hammers might be a vegan?
hammers81uk39 m ago

Halal butchers should not be allowed to operate in the UK. Many are of the …Halal butchers should not be allowed to operate in the UK. Many are of the same opinion but no-one dare say these things any more.


EU law has now actually (finally) caught up with Islamic law for slaughtering animals. That's why many muslims now eat 'non-halal' meat in the UK. For me, meat needs to be of good quality and animals treated humanely. I don't think anyone can disagree with that. People get caught up on technicalities for which they have no actual knowledge. Best read EU law and Islamic law and then comment
Islamic and Jewish food laws are the same in regards to how an animal is slaughtered with any differences loosely being in the ceremony. Do you have a problem with Kosher then as well?
donslibi

EU law has now actually (finally) caught up with Islamic law for … EU law has now actually (finally) caught up with Islamic law for slaughtering animals. That's why many muslims now eat 'non-halal' meat in the UK. For me, meat needs to be of good quality and animals treated humanely. I don't think anyone can disagree with that. People get caught up on technicalities for which they have no actual knowledge. Best read EU law and Islamic law and then comment


I dont know of any self respecting muslim religious or not, who eats "non halal meat"
It's quite easy to avoid halal if you don't agree with it ( including me! ) just buy your meat from the butchers or any supermarket & most of all .. don't go out to a curry house / fried chicken / kebab shop as 90% are halal , Indian restaurants which are actually run by Indians are quite rare, I think there's only a few pubs in Birmingham which don't serve Halal & you just have to know where to go
Bacon's not the same unless you can look the pig in the eye as it screams in pain.
Just wait till those flesh eating zombie mother suckers get you.....and then we'll see who screams
Scentastic25th Jul 2017

I dont know of any self respecting muslim religious or not, who eats "non …I dont know of any self respecting muslim religious or not, who eats "non halal meat"


Meat slaughtered by Christians and Jews is permissible for muslims. Took me 2mins to google it.
Scentastic25th Jul 2017

I dont know of any self respecting muslim religious or not, who eats "non …I dont know of any self respecting muslim religious or not, who eats "non halal meat"


I dont know of any self respecting muslim religious or not, who "gambles":

hotukdeals.com/dis…819
WickyWackyWoo6 h, 39 m ago

Islamic and Jewish food laws are the same in regards to how an animal is …Islamic and Jewish food laws are the same in regards to how an animal is slaughtered with any differences loosely being in the ceremony. Do you have a problem with Kosher then as well?

​yes
hammers81uk10 h, 35 m ago

Halal butchers should not be allowed to operate in the UK. Many are of the …Halal butchers should not be allowed to operate in the UK. Many are of the same opinion but no-one dare say these things any more.



Halal meat from the UK is more likely to have been humanely stunned than non Halal.
WickyWackyWoo9 h, 46 m ago

Islamic and Jewish food laws are the same in regards to how an animal is …Islamic and Jewish food laws are the same in regards to how an animal is slaughtered with any differences loosely being in the ceremony. Do you have a problem with Kosher then as well?




Halal meat is stunned in 88% of cases in the UK , Kosher food is not stunned at nearly the same rate.
donslibi11 h, 22 m ago

I dont know of any self respecting muslim religious or not, who …I dont know of any self respecting muslim religious or not, who "gambles":https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/currys-appliance-insurance-2413819



What?
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text