Citizen has been at the forefront of watchmaking for the past century. The brand’s motto “Better Starts Now” hints at Citizen’s neverending pursuit of innovation. They strive to create pieces that will not only change the face of the industry but people’s lives for the better. Citizen recognises the unique position they are in when it comes to environmentalism. The brand’s Eco-Drive technology truly showcases its dedication to preserve and better the world. Citizen timepieces are reliable and robust. Through the design and features of its watches, Citizen tries to convey its philosophy of sustainability, creativity, and exceptional craftsmanship.
Model specifications CC9025-51E/CC9025-85E:
- The case is made of black-plated super titanium and measures 47mm in diameter.
- An anti-reflective sapphire crystal protects the complicated black dial.
- Luminescent hour markers and hands contrast the dial.
- Securing the watch is a black super titanium bracelet. The bracelet closes with a double push buckle with a safety clasp.
- Both the case and bracelet have a Duratec coating to increase their scratch resistance and the overall durability of the timepiece.
- The features of this model include a date and a day display, a 24-hour display, automatic hand correction, GPS positioning, a shock detection function, a stopwatch and a world timer. The watch also sports a perpetual calendar, an insufficient charge warning, a local time alert and a light level indicator alongside a satellite timekeeping system.
- Eco-Drive technology can use both natural and synthetic light to convert into power.
- The watch is water-resistant up to 20 bars or 200 meters.
- Movement Type - Eco-Drive Solar with a power reserve of up to 540 days (17 months). The model also sports up to a 5-year power reserve in the dark.
- Calibre - F900