Citizen Watch Men's Solar Powered - Black Leather Strap CA4348-01E £83.93 @ Amazon
339°Expired

Citizen Watch Men's Solar Powered - Black Leather Strap CA4348-01E £83.93 @ Amazon

Editor 13
Editor
Found 23rd Aug 2017
Brill price, has been up and down by a few quid, but well worth a shout at this price, still. I can't see it near this price anywhere else at the moment either. Unfortunately I have far too many watches and would risk a week on the naughty step if I bought another

2771543-UkabO.jpg
Community Updates
13 Comments
Citizen khan
Banned
For once, an actually nice looking watch with features! HOT

Since getting a fitness band most of my watches have become redundant day to day. Only wear one when going out of an evening.

99% of the time I only need to see what the time is - the other 1% is for fashion and looks!

I never trust an adult male who doesn't wear a watch though. Definitely not someone you want to do business with...
Banned
coventgamer8 m ago

Citizen khan



Does that mean something? Amir Khan had a twitter spat with his wife - was it because his watch wasn't working or he was early and caught them out?

Don't understand the comment.....

Odd
ordered cheers op
Jackmaster1 h, 18 m ago

Does that mean something? Amir Khan had a twitter spat with his wife - was …Does that mean something? Amir Khan had a twitter spat with his wife - was it because his watch wasn't working or he was early and caught them out?Don't understand the comment.....Odd


Think it was the citizen part, as in the watch brand



Anyhoooooo nice watch, not feeling the leather strap though
Jackmaster5 h, 39 m ago

Does that mean something? Amir Khan had a twitter spat with his wife - was …Does that mean something? Amir Khan had a twitter spat with his wife - was it because his watch wasn't working or he was early and caught them out?Don't understand the comment.....Odd


I think Mr Khan's watch has been working a little too well! His now estranged wife is wishing his tick wouldn't tock as much around other women...
Hmmm, 44mm dia, 13mm thick - that's enormous!
Jackmaster9 h, 23 m ago

I never trust an adult male who doesn't wear a watch though. Definitely …I never trust an adult male who doesn't wear a watch though. Definitely not someone you want to do business with...


I can usually estimate the time within minutes or look at my phone, so I don't need to rely on 17th century devices strapped to my wrist like a ball and chain.

It may be intimidating engaging face to face with someone who has the confidence to go without a watch in the business world, sure.

Ties are bullshit too!
JamesSmith32 m ago

I can usually estimate the time within minutes or look at my phone, so I …I can usually estimate the time within minutes or look at my phone, so I don't need to rely on 17th century devices strapped to my wrist like a ball and chain.It may be intimidating engaging face to face with someone who has the confidence to go without a watch in the business world, sure.Ties are bullshit too!


I doubt anyone has ever been intimidated because someone isn't wearing a watch. Ridiculous comment.

Does your 'business world' have a drive through?

Now I like Citizen and I like watches, but that is one uuuuuuuugly watch!

p.s Wow, James Smith seems to have an issue with something I think is a piece of art I wear daily.
Cheers wife likes a leather stra
Edited by: "LOUGHBORO.GUY" 24th Aug 2017
I like Citizen, especailly the solar ones. But for me it has to be radio controlled. Once you have had accuracy and auto date, there is no going back.
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text