25,000 family pass tickets available Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to anyone who is a resident of England, Wales and NI except employees of Reach PLC or National Trust and their immediate families.
2. To redeem the tickets you will need to submit your details on the online form above. The first 25,000 to sign up by Monday June 6, 2022 will be emailed to let them know they have been successful. The email will contain a barcode and instruction for claiming the National Trust family tickets. Once the 25,000 free tickets have been redeemed this form will be disabled and display a message to notify readers that this promotion is no longer available.
3. The family tickets allow 2 adults and up to 3 children or 1 adult and 4 children to enter a National Trust site for free. The family tickets allow 2 adults and up to 3 children or 1 adult and 4 children to enter a National Trust site for free. (Adults are those aged over 18; children are those aged between 5 – 17; under 5s receive free admission at National Trust properties).
4. Some properties require booking in advance of the visit date, please check the property’s website prior to visiting to check whether this is the case with your chosen property and to book tickets. At these properties, without a booking we cannot guarantee entry.
5. Free passes valid from Monday - Sunday at National Trust properties within advertised opening hours. This excludes bank holiday weekends within the offer period (Thursday June 2 - Sunday June 5; Saturday August 27 - Monday August 30 - all dates are inclusive).
6. Only one entry per email address and one entry per household will be permitted. Duplicate entries will not be valid to receive more than one family pass. Reach and National Trust have sole discretion to deny an application if it considers there to have been an abuse. There is no cash alternative.
7. The tickets are for entry only and exclude car parking charges
8. There are some exclusions on National Trust venues / properties included in this promotion. Please visit nationaltrust.org.uk/fea…ion
to see these exclusions. It is important you consult this list prior to arriving at your chosen destination. Entry can be refused at an excluding venue.
9. The National Trust tickets will be valid for use from the date of receiving your confirmation email through to Sunday, September 4, 2022
10. The tickets are not valid at National Trust events where a separate charge is made
11. Tickets are not transferable against the cost of National Trust membership
12. Tickets are not valid in conjunction with any other offer
13. When signing up to this offer there is the option of opting into the newsbrand Promotions newsletter, a weekly newsletter which will keep you up to date on exclusive offers and competitions.